
Leave a comment anywhere and your name will be entered into a drawing for a free jumbo size cupcake. Sara won the first week and Tami won the next week! I haven't made either one their cupcakes yet, but promise I will do it this week.
Check back frequently for updated posts! You can subscribe (at bottom of page) or bookmark.
Hope everyone is having a great summer.
~Jaelyn
3 comments:
O.K. so it is my turn to win a free cupcake. Jae has not made any for me in quite some time.... So I guess the only way that I will get a cupcake is to win one!
Linda
OK, ditto here. Jae makes the best cupcakes on the planet - especially the super low sugar chocolate ones that she doesn't even advertise, but which taste better to me than any of the other ones! :-) -John
O.K. So it is a new day and I am again making a comment on this blog so I can win one of the "sugary" cupcakes. John likes the low sugar ones and although I do have to admit they're good - I love the red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
Linda
Post a Comment