I just realized that I should have taken a picture of the cupcakes, before I mangled/devoured all/parts of them - oops! I started out just taking a bite of each, but the chocolate one didn't survive the taste test - it's completely gone...
Here is a link to see what they look like: http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/promos/Sweet_Treat_Cupcakes/index.html
These are good, but make sure you want ice cream and not cake. There was one tiny bit of cake at the bottom, but I might have missed it had I not been looking for it. Don't know why they even bothered. The frosting is good - light and not too sicky sweet and is a nice compliment for the ice cream. The most unusual part is the "wrapper." I thought it was plastic, but it was chocolate! Yum yum yum!!!
Cupcakes come in six packs of three flavors (two each) for $9.99.
Has anyone tried these? If so, let me know what you think by posting a comment.
Next, I'll be reviewing Maggie Moo's ice cream cupcakes! It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it...
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment