skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jaelyn's Fairy Dust Cupcake Blog
Gourmet Cupcakes for Any Occasion!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Chocolate Cupcakes with Fillings
Dark chocolate cupcakes - half with marshmallow filling and half with raspberry filling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my cupcake blog!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to post any comments or questions.
Visit my Jewelry Blog!
I also make jewelry. Visit
http://jaelynsjewelryblog.blogspot.com/
and view my latest creations.
Cupcake Flavors
Amaretto
Banana Chocolate Chip
Carrot Cake
Chai Latte
Chocolate Espresso
Coconut
Dark Chocolate
German Chocolate
Green Tea
Irish Cream
Kahlua Coffee
Lemon
Lime
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Mocha
Pumpkin
Raspberry
Red Velvet
Smores
Strawberry
Strawberry Lime
Vanilla
Watermelon
White Chocolate
I also make specialty cupcakes:
Healthy (whole wheat sweetened with agave syrup)
Vegan
Fair Trade Chocolate
Sugar free
Gluten free
Minis $1 each
Regular size $2 each
Jumbo size $4 each
You can rent a cupcake stand for $3 ($10 deposit) or I can give you ideas on how to make your own.
Another fun idea is for you to buy your own silicone baking cups (they come in so many cute shapes now!) and I will bake your cupcakes in them!
E-mail
me for odering information.
My Blog List
Cupcakes Take The Cake
4th of July Cupcakes
3 days ago
All Things Cupcake - #1 Cupcake Site | Everything Cupcake Related. Updated Daily!
Ask me about Laughing Yoga!
Find out how you can schedule a Laughing Yoga session for your meeting or group. Fees are on a donation basis. Click
here
to e-mail me for more information.
Please consider going to this site everyday and clicking.
About Me
Jaelyn
I love to cross-stitch, make cupcakes, scrapbook, crochet and blog. I also teach yoga and Laughing Yoga.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(13)
More Spiderweb Cupcakes
Spiderweb Cupcakes
Chocolate Cupcakes with Fillings
Pumpkin Cupcakes
More thoughts on cocoa!
A word about cocoa...
Too cute!
Pumpkins and Candy Corn!
Birthday Buttons!
Mini Whimsical Birthday Cupcakes
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LEAVING COMMENTS
Hannah Montana Birthday Cupcakes
Halloween Cupcakes
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(18)
Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment