Okay, I know it's confusing (even my friend who is good with computers couldn't figure it out), but it really is EASY once you know how!
Click on "comments" at the end of the post you want to comment on.
Type your comment in the box.
Now the tricky part. Where you click on one of the circles - go PAST Googgle/Blogger ID, etc. to the BOTTOM and click on ANONYMOUS. You don't have to create an account.
Then hit "publish your comment".
YOU ARE DONE!
I've heard from many of you that you want to leave comments, but can't figure it out, so give it another try. If you still can't get it, then e-mail or call me and I will walk you through it.
Good luck and thanks for keeping up with the blog :)
4th of July Cupcakes
3 days ago
2 comments:
I know how now, after you walked me through it...did you see all the comments I left that were overdue?! :P
Elaine
Yes I did! Thanks for leaving them :)
Post a Comment